Cabo San Lucas Marina
Marina Cabo San Lucas is one of the world's outstanding yachting, sport fishing, and mega-yacht facilities. It is the site of the world's richest sport fishing tournaments for tuna, dorado, and marlin. Located at the tip of the Baja Peninsula in the harbor of Cabo, Marina Cabo San Lucas is the finest boating facility in Mexico. The Marina is considered to be the heartbeat of the magnificent resort area in Cabo San Lucas. The marina offers every possible on-site convenience both and land and in the water for its boaters. Marina Cabo San Lucas's mission is to provide its guests with first class services -- no less than what a world-class marina would be expected to offer.
The Marina features:
- 380 individual slips with electricity (30, 50 and three phase 100 amps), cable TV, telephone and drinkable water from our own desalination plant
- 24 hours security by qualified personnel and closed circuit TV
- Electronic "keycard" entrance to the docks and other marina facilities
- Three-separate complexes, each housing first-class restrooms, showers, laundry and parking facilities
- Swimming pool and recreational area
- Mexico's finest fuel dock, offering clean centrifuged fuel at highly competitive prices
- Pump out station
- Public lighting on all docks
- Access ramp for each dock
- Wastewater disposal pump
- Safe, protected harbor of refuge at the tip of Baja California, Mexico
- Strategically located along main yachting routes
- Full service boatyard with 75 ton travel lift with a handling capacity for vessels up to 80 feet
- Two-lane launch ramp with adjacent dock
- Convenience store at the fuel dock
- Storage lockers
- Marine documentation agency, offering all government paperwork services
- Meteorological information (weather facts)
Slip Rental 380 from 20 to 416 feet (6 to 127 meters)
Boat Yard Full service boatyard with 75 tons travel lift
Customer Documentation Marine documentation agency, offering all government paperwork services.
The FUEL DOCK was built in accordance with the highest international standards.
It is equipped with:
- Centrifugal Diesel Machines
- Diesel Storage Tanks with capacity for 50,000 gallons
- Gasoline Storage Tanks with capacity for 10,000 gallons
- One High Flow Diesel Dispenser with a flow of 250 gallons per minute
- Three Diesel Dispensers with two nozzles each,
- 5 of them with a flow of 25 gallons per minute and one with a flow of 50 gallons per minute
- One Gasoline Dispenser with two nozzles with a flow of 15 gallons per minute.
Convenience Store & Internet Cafe
We offer assorted items and maintenance supplies, wine, spirits, beer, ice, and snacks.